Acies is often asked to take on a monitoring role for clients who have an interest in a project, but no direct control over the design team.
As a stakeholder in a project, you need the assurance that your interests are represented and you are kept in touch with progress.
We will agree our level of involvement, which might include:
- Due diligence & initial appraisal
- Assembly, co-ordination & management of the monitoring team
- Liaison with construction, legal & specialist consultants
- Agreement of key documentation
- Construction phase monitoring
- Approval of financial drawdowns
- Ensuring design & quality standards are met
- Inspection & sign off at Practical Completion & at the end of the Defects Period
Our experience extends to all sectors of the construction industry:
Shopping centres, retail parks, high street retail, commercial offices, industrial, leisure, education, residential mixed use.